AC 3025 Hospitality Finance Final Exam complete Answer
1. Compute the projected revenue level for July using a four-month moving average and the following sales data
2. A motel has an occupancy rate of 75%, with 260 rooms available per day. At an ARR of $68; forecast room revenue for the month using 30 days.
3. Compute the variable cost per unit and the fixed cost per month for the semi-variable expense based on the information provided using the high-low method
4. If menu prices increase by 5% next year and volume increases by 8% beginning January 1st, forecast sales for the first 6 months
MonthSalesPrice IncreaseVolume increase = Budget
5. Use the weighted average to compute the average room rate from the following information:
6. Use the following information
Sales = $537,000
Average Guest Check = $18.75
Food Cost Percent = 35.0%
IBIT = $150,000
Calculate Break-even point
7. Complete the in/off season analysis for the following information
Last YearIn-SeasonOff-SeasonIf Closed
(12 months)(9 months)(3 months)off-season
8. Use the CVP analysis method to calculate sales revenue required to achieve an IBIT of $75,000 with the following forecast data: Sales Forecast = $373,000
Variable costs = $167,000
Fixed costs = $103,000
Determine sales required to achieve an IBIT objective of $75,000
9. Calculate the payback period for the following project. Use straight-line depreciation.
Purchase of equipment$100,000
Depreciable life of asset5 years
10. Use the following information to determine the cause of sales variances: (10 points)
Information from managers budget working papers
Average room rate:$103.00
Current months statistics from the accounting department
Average room rate:$97.50
11. Provide a series of flexible budgets giving Sales, Variable Costs, Fixed Costs and Net Income for the year for estimated sales levels of 1000, 1500, and 2000 units; using fixed costs of $3,000 and variable costs per unit of $3.00 assuming a sales price per unit of $5.25
Unit Sales 100015002000
12. Calculate the first month’s ending cash balance for the following:
Beginning cash balance of $15,000
$200,000 Sales, with 40% paid in cash. Half of the sales on account is paid equally in the month of sale and the next month.
Expenses were $120,000 all on credit. 20% paid in the month of purchase and the balance paid the second month.
For instant digital download of the above solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get the tutorial for AC 3025 Hospitality Finance Final Exam complete Answer.
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on email@example.com