ACCT 567 Week 7 Problems 16-3 and 17-6 Complete A+ Answer
Elizabeth College, a small private college, had the following transactions in fiscal year 2011.
1. Billings for tuition and fees totaled $5,600,000. Tuition waivers and scholarships of $61,500 were granted. Students received tuition refunds of $101,670.
2. During the year the college received $1,891,000 cash in unrestricted private gifts, $575,200 cash in temporarily restricted grants, and $1,000,000 in securities for an endowment
3. A pledge campaign generated $626,000 in unrestricted pledges, payable in fiscal year 2012.
4. Auxiliary enterprises provided goods and services that generated $94,370 in cash.
5. Collections of tuition receivable totaled $5,380,000.
6. Unrestricted cash of $1,000,000 was invested.
7. The college purchased computer equipment at a cost of $10,580.
8. During the year the following expenses were paid:
For instant digital download of the above solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get the tutorial for ACCT 567 Week 7 Problems 16-3 and 17-6 Complete A+ Answer
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on email@example.com