ACCT 567 Week 4 Problems 7-3 and 7-8 Complete A+ Answers
During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, the following transactions (summarized) occurred:
1. Employees were paid $290,000 wages in cash; additional wages of $43,500 were withheld for federal income and social security taxes. The employer’s share of social security taxes amounted to $23,375.
2. Cash remitted to the federal government during the year for withholding taxes and social security taxes amounted to $65,500.
3. Utility bills received from the Town of Fredericksburg’s Utility Fund during the year amounted to $23,500.
4. Office expenses paid in cash during the year amounted to $10,500.
5. Service supplies purchased on account during the year totaled $157,500.
6. Parts and supplies used during the year totaled $152,300 (at cost).
7. Charges to departments during the fiscal year were as follows
For instant digital download of the above solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get the tutorial for ACCT 567 Week 4 Problems 7-3 and 7-8 Complete A+ Answers
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org