ACCT 567 Week 3 Problems 5-3 and 6-5 Complete A+ Answers
Make all necessary entries in the appropriate governmental fund general journal and the government-wide governmental activities general journal for each of the following transactions entered into by the City of Fordache.
1. The city received a donation of land that is to be used by Parks and Recreation for a park. At the time of the donation, the land had a fair value of $5,200,000 and was recorded on the donor’s books at a historical cost of $4,500,000.
2. The Public Works Department sold machinery with a historical cost of $35,100 and accumulated depreciation of $28,700 for $6,400. The machinery had originally been purchased with special revenue funds.
3. A car was leased for the mayor’s use. Since the term of the lease exceeded 75 percent of the useful life of the car, the lease was capitalized. The first payment was $550 and the present value of the remaining lease payments was $30,000.
4. During the current year, a capital projects fund completed a new public safety building that was started in the prior year. The total cost of the project was $9,720,000. Financing for the project came from a $9,000,000 bond issue that was sold in the prior year, and from a $720,000 federal capital grant received in the current year. Current year expenditures for the project totaled $1,176,000. The full cost is attributed to the building since it was constructed on city-owned property.
5. Due to technological developments, the city determined that the service capacity of some of the technology equipment used by general government had been impaired. The calculated impairment loss due to technology obsolescence was $1,156,000
For instant digital download of the above solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get the tutorial for ACCT 567 Week 3 Problems 5-3 and 6-5 Complete A+ Answers
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org